The 2019 Winter Formal is themed as Cupid’s Ball

ASB distributed posters promoting this year's Winter Ball theme. This poster promotes Cupid's Ball.

Melody Velasco

Melody Velasco

Melody Velasco

This year’s Winter Formal at Oak Hills High School will be held on Saturday, February 9th in the PAC. Tickets are on sale now until Friday, February 8th. Winter Formal tickets are priced at $25 with an ASB card and without the card $30. The theme is surrounded around the idea of a Cupid’s Ball.

“We figured that since it was going to be around Valentine’s Day we would do a Valentine’s Day theme for Winter Formal,” Priscilla Munoz, OHHS sophomore and ASB Commissioner of Advertising.

On February 4th prices for the tickets will go up by $5, so to get the best price buy your tickets early.

The week leading up to the dance, February 4th to February 8th, there will be a spirit week with different themes done each day.

The Winter Formal court will be announced at the dance this time and student’s will be crowned there.

If you would like to purchase your tickets for this year’s dance you can go to the student store located at the front of the school.