Oak Hills High School Scholarship Opportunities

A+stock+photo+of+the+word+scholarships+with+money%2C+university%2C+and+educational+surrounding+it+

A stock photo of the word scholarships with money, university, and educational surrounding it

Melanie Pina, Illustrator

Oak Hills High School students will be having an opportunity to get scholarships for the 2018-2019 school year. The three scholarships are Digital Responsibility, Bank of America Student Leaders, and Bill of Rights Institute. Bank of America Student Leaders will give juniors and seniors leadership summit internships which will be all paid for. The Bill of Rights Institute will be letting all grade levels submit an essay for a contest about the essential qualities of being a citizen in the community. Digital Responsibility will also be doing an essay for all grades, which will be about technology addiction.  

This would be a very useful opportunity for OHHS students, especially seniors, to try to get money for their future college courses.

“Scholarships provide an opportunity for many people to earn an education. Without assistance from an outside source, students may have trouble paying for the degree they need in order to enter the workforce and become a contributing member of society,” wrote communityforce.com in one of their articles.

You can also visit D-Rod, also known as Diane Rodriguez, who is in the Career Center for more information.