Drawings+of+American+Horror+Story+cover+art+including+Asylum%28MIddle%29+Coven+%28far+right%29+and+Murder+house+%28far+left%29.+
Drawings of American Horror Story cover art including Asylum(MIddle) Coven (far right) and Murder house (far left).

Melanie Pina

Melanie Pina

American Horror Story

Murderers & Plot Twists

October 12, 2018

Murder.

Killers.

Apocalypse.

Plot Twist.

American Horror Story may not be for everyone, but the series is in their 8th season and people keep watching it.

AHS is an anthology horror  television series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. The series has 8 seasons and each season has a different setting, characters, and a storyline, using the same cast each season. In every season the actors play an entirely different character. The seasons are about murders that have happened in Los Angeles, Flordia, and elsewhere. Each season is about killers from the past that have killed and the series includes their own version of the murders.

“The show is suspenseful and leaves you wanting more,” Neveah Paramo, junior at OHHS, comments on AHS.

AHS leaves each episode with a cliffhanger that makes you want to continue until the season is over. Since each episode has a different perspective it leaves you with the urge of watching the whole series in one night.

“AHS is my favorite entertainment  show, that isn’t educational but dark, I enjoy it and the show ,it shows supernatural stuff, and this new season Apocalypse is about a cult and dark , this one is more human and realistic,” OHHS junior, Cyera Keller comments. 

Since 2012 the actors in the series have won awards for the Golden Globe and Emmy awards. Each actor has gotten awards for how outstanding they are and the show itself is very interesting but for some seasons either be enjoyable or hated.