A Tale Of Fantasy

Prom Tickets for 2018 are now on sale at Oak Hills High School.

Prom+Poster
Prom Poster

Prom Poster

Crystal Lopez

Crystal Lopez

Prom Poster

Nathan Morris, News Staff Writer

The Oak Hills High School 2018 Prom has begun selling tickets March 12 and will continue until April 27. Tickets are priced at $90 and bus deposits currently stand at $50, but after April 2, the price will increase by $5 all across the board. Associated Student Body, or ASB, members will be able to receive a five dollar discount after paying a total amount of $140 for both the Prom ticket and bus deposit. Prom is scheduled to take place May 5, 2018, starting at 4 p.m. through 12 a.m. Prom will take place at Serano Performing Arts Center.

Manny Romeul, a sophomore at OHHS, was hesitant of this year’s prom, “I won’t go unless I know that I will have fun.”

Prom this year will be Beauty and the Beast themed with food being served to all the attendees. Prom will take place in and outside the designated area with a game room available to those who want to use it. There may or may not be characters from the movie at prom, but it is a possibility to look out for. Attendees should be clothed in formal wear preferably and should dress for the occasion appropriately.

Ashlynn Sproulle, senior at OHHS and member of ASB, is excited to see the outcome of this year’s prom, “this prom is going to be special, I have a good feeling that the students will find it enjoyable as well.”

Oak Hills High School has had this year’s prom in preparation for many months now, and students and teachers alike should look forward to the outcome of this year’s prom celebration.

About the Contributors
Nathan Morris, News Staff Writer

Born on July 16th, 2002, Nathan’s favorite color is purple and he enjoys metal music as well as the artist Avenged Sevenfold. He enjoys archery and competitive gaming and would describe himself as someone who wants and seeks knowledge. “When life gives you lemons, make orange juice.” – Nathan Morris

His favorite quote is “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence” – Charles Bukowski

Crystal Lopez, News Editor

Crystal was born on April 26, 1999. She loves dancing, cooking, cleaning, playing basketball, and playing baseball . Out of all of them, dancing is her absolute favorite. Her personality is many different things. She is unique, nice, funny, generous, and rarely mean. “I am outgoing, but quiet when i’m focused on something. I am honestly super nice, but not so nice when I feel that I shouldn’t be. I respect you if you respect me.”

Her favorite quote is, ¨Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game¨ -Babe Ruth