Oak Hills Soccer Dominates Once Again

Oak Hills HIgh School's soccer program stays on top of the league

Isaac Serrano

Both boys and girls Oak Hills High School Soccer dive deep into yet another postseason after dominating the High Desert with astounding records. The very anticipated boys soccer team faced a stacked league as they finished their regular season siege at 14-4. The dominion of this record is a reoccurring tale told year by year under the coaching of Rick Gabrielson. It’s a winning culture that the Lady Bulldogs on the other end of the field is all to familiar with. After yet another historic season going on a 15-1 tear. Girls soccer coach, Joe Kulm, has instilled an attitude into these young woman that they will carry them into their foreseeable successful future after taking on their regular season as league favorites once again.

Girls varsity soccer team captain, Gabriela  Bike, talks about their successful season after making it to the CIF semifinals, “I’m really proud of how far the program has come over the past 3 years. I’m also really proud of how we’ve grown as a team this year. Our relationship together is really what’s made us successful this season. We’re all friends off the field which makes it easier for us to work well together and push each other harder when we’re playing in games or practicing.”

Boys varsity soccer player Bryan Foster talks about the talent this team has and how making CIF semifinal round was possible.

“We had a good season, I cried a lot when we lost though,” Brian explains, “That wasn’t how it was supposed to finish. It sucks that that’s how it had to end during my senior year and to think I don’t have next year at this school but I had a good season, I enjoyed myself with my brothers.”

The soccer program at Oak Hills High School has been a dominating capital for years now, being contenders annually. The success they have is very difficult to replicate. Boys and girls soccer both are confident and ready for what this school does best, put on a good season for those returning next year!