Filed under Sports

Super Bowl LII

A Super Bowl rematch between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles

NFL.com
NFL.com

NFL.com

NFL.com

NFL.com

NFL.com

NFL.com

With the weather settling in the cold, frosted winter we set forth for yet another Superbowl Sunday between the ageless top dogs, The New England Patriots and the proclaimed underdogs, The Philadelphia Eagles.

Pundits and prognosticators have been quick to write an end to the Patriots dynasty after a rocky 2-2 start to the season. Now the Comeback Kid himself, Tom Brady has lead the charge to yet another chance to take the Lombardi Trophy home to Gillette Stadium in Boston, Massachusetts. Despite being 40 years old, Tom Brady is looking to enter his 8th Super Bowl after a possible MVP season all while still asking the media, “Why does everyone want me to retire? I’m having fun. The teams doing good.” Both true things, there’s no doubt the Patriots organization is doing steller and all are sure Brady is having a grand time winning the fight with father time.

As for America’s mascot, the Eagles, they have virtually controlled the season for the long stretch. Before second year quarterback Carson Wentz went down with a torn ACL he lead the team to a 10-2 start before handing off the starting role to veteran quarterback Nick Foles who has turned this matchup into a personal feud: “…every time I step on the field, in everything I do, someday she [Foles’ daughter] is going to want to know who her daddy was and what he did,” he said getting emotional. “That gives you a little extra juice to go out here whenever you’re tired. Doing things the right way.”

NFL.com

These two #1 seeds will meet February 4th in a matchup deciding if Tom Brady can attain his 6th world title in 15 years to further excel the Patriots dynasty past the rest of the league, or  it will be the Philadelphia Eagles’ first Super bowl win ever in a rematch of the 2004 season when the Patriots thwarted the talented Eagles, 24-21 securing their third Super Bowl win in 4 years. This exciting matchup has lots on the line for the players and promises furthermore entertainment for the viewers.