Things To Do During Christmas Break

Places to go, Santa to see!

December 20, 2017

The favorite time of the year is approaching as they gather their Christmas List’s with the things they’ve been wanting all school year. Plans are being made with friends and the new year is around the corner. Getting out of the house may be one of the main issues when you don’t know what to do but now you can prepare yourself to see the lights and her the carolers at the Hesperia Recreation Center and ice skating at the Center Ice Arena located in Ontario, CA.  This is not the season to be stuck in the house but for sure the season to get out and enjoy yourselves.

Experience something new as far as adventures, ask yourself, How often can I go Ice Skating or go to see lights decorated around beautiful trees? Right, only once a year. From experience the Mission Inn in Riverside, California has always been a place to visit every year for Christmas festivities and get decoration ideas. This would be a good place for the parents as well. You can also visit the Ontario Mills Mall to have breakfast with Santa.

Here are also some more places you can check out for the Holiday spirit.

Some people may require staying in the High Desert area which is why I would also recommend going to the Victorville Branch Library for Christmas story time.

This should show that it’s not all about staying in the house and being bored on your Christmas Break but about getting out and experiencing things you may have never done before. With the places listed above, you should be just fine.