2017-2018 Paw Print Journalism

Leave your mark with Oak Hill High School's online journalism class.

August 25, 2017

Welcome to Paw Print Newspaper, the online student newspaper of Oak Hills High School. Our publication went from print to online in 2015 and since then has been a source of news and entertainment for Oak Hills High School students. If you could not enroll in the Journalism class, you can join us every Wednesday at lunch in room D-16 to discuss any article or art ideas. 2017-2018 Paw Print will go online in September 2017.

Here is what we are looking for:

SPORTS WRITERS and PHOTOGRAPHERS: We are looking for students who like to keep up-to-date with Oak Hills High School sports and its student-athletes by speaking with students, coaches, and the community. Sports Photographers will get the opportunity to tell a story through words and images. Photographers will need to own their own camera.

COLUMNISTS: Paw Print is for Oak Hills High School students and published by Oak Hills High School students. We are looking for students who would like to publish something on a regular basis such as fashion tips, top music, the life of a graduating senior, and so on. The possibilities are endless, we just need you to bring it up to us.

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Journalism also includes something called photojournalism. We are looking for students who like to be behind the camera and take photos. If willing to learn, a photographer can tell a photo’s story in 140 characters or less (like Twitter).

WRITERS: Journalism is more than just words, it is the also about the writer behind those words.

Paw Print 2017-2018 will go online in September 2017.