Oak+Hills+High+School%27s+2019-2020+varsity+song+is+performing+at+the+latest+pep+rally.++

Precious Vasquez

Oak Hills High School's 2019-2020 varsity song is performing at the latest pep rally.

The Dr. Seuss Themed Pep Rally at Oak Hills High School

On Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020, Oak Hills High School held a Dr. Seuss themed Pep Rally. The Cat in The Hat author’s birthday was yesterday and schools across America celebrated this week. This Pep Rally was decorated with Dr. Seuss novels and characters.

To start off the Pep Rally, Drumline worked their sounds and beats bursting through the gym.

The ASB host then went into the announcement of some important teachers. Students were given an open survey to nominate and vote for their favorite teachers. Announcements of the top 10 best teachers at Oak Hills High School were announced at the Pep-Rally. They were Dr. Scott DeHart, Brooke Bevan, Lourdes Checa, Angelica Ramirez, Krystal Holland, Allison DeHart, Joey Leis, Alicia Fascinato, and Jeffrey Bunyea.

In this photo the Oak Hills High School mariachi is performing at the pep rally. They performed several songs and everyone loved it.

A few of the Oak Hills High School clubs and organizations performed at the Pep Rally. Drum Line, Hip-Hop Dance, JV/Varsity Cheerleading Squad, Latino Dance, Color Guard, and Mariachi all performed in this Pep Rally. Each group truly showcased their talents and skill for their group.

The 2019-2020 Boys Soccer team was cheered on and recognized for their major win in the CIF-Southern Section Division 5 Championship.

To end the event, the traditional class yell took place and was won by the Class of 2020 Senior class. and sing-along that included YMCA by The Village People and Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston.

Each Oak Hills High School Pep Rally is organized by ASB. For more information about clubs, organizations, pep rallies, and events visit the ASB office.