A Bulldog Balancing Football, School, and Family

Fia+is+pictured+with+his+jersey+on+game+day+on+October+11%2C+2019.+Fia+always+manages+to+have+a+supportive+yet+serious+attitude+on+game+day.+

Fia is pictured with his jersey on game day on October 11, 2019. Fia always manages to have a supportive yet serious attitude on game day.

Miranda Klein

Miranda Klein

Miranda Klein

Football is an essential part of high school, especially at Oak Hills High School. The OHHS football team is full of the best players and coaches with the most positive people. While the football team has awesome players, one of them sticks out the most. His name is Nofoafia Tulafono, also known as Fia. 

Fia has been playing football since he was eight years old, and he is currently a senior at OHHS playing the position of left guard. Fia claims that his favorite part of playing football at OHHS is the energy of the team, and he loves being a bulldog. He says that he is different from every other football player because of the way he plays the game and the fact that he works harder than anybody else on the team. He loves playing for the OHHS football team, but he also loves many other things. 

Fia is a special football player, but he is also an all-around awesome person. He can play the drums, he can play the bass, he is passionate about church, he loves his family, and school is important to him. The biggest influences in his life are his uncle and father, as they have been through a lot but always instilled in Fia to love and respect no matter what. His grades are also an extremely important part of his life. He gets good grades, and he treats school the same way that he treats football. He believes that school and being a student should always come before anything else. Fia is currently committed to the University of Wyoming on a football scholarship. 

Many other bulldogs have positive things to say about Fia. A junior, Jasiah Taitano, claims that Fia is an amazing person that works hard on and off of the field. Jasiah believes that Fia is compassionate about everything that he does. Another junior, Kory Autry, says that Fia is very funny, and he always has your back no matter what. Both commented on his work ethic, saying that it is very strong and impressive. 

Miranda Klein
Fia and Jasiah are both pictured on game day with their jerseys. These two bulldogs are always supporting each other and are constantly there for each other, especially on game day.

Fia is an excellent example of a great player, a great student, and just a great person altogether. He manages to balance school with football, and he is always there for his team no matter what. He is also very loving and passionate about his family. He is a perfect example of an extraordinary bulldog.  

For more questions or comments, you can contact Fia via Twitter @Nofoafia77.