Kill The Noise

A High School Tour hosted by Bulldog Believers

Kill The Noise

Courtney Smith, Bulldog Life Editor

The Whosoevers are a Movement, determined to reach out to teens they describe as the invisible youth. The Whosoevers are the hosts of the Kill the Noise Concert. They are currently on their High School Tour that features Vans Warped Tour Alumni, DOSE.

The Vans Warped Tour is the largest traveling music Festival in the United States,¨ according to the Vans Warped Tour website.

The co-founder of The Whosoevers, Ryan Ries, are also a part of the High School Tour. The band, DOSE, is a band who performed at the Vans Warped Tour. They came out with their first music video to their original song ¨Lower Middle Class ft. J-king & Blvk Lagerfeld¨ on Youtube one year ago. Their first song has almost nine thousand views, while their most recent music video for their newest song, ¨Memories¨ was released one month ago and has almost three thousand views.

Professional free-rider Vinnie Carbone will also be part of the Kill The Noise High School Tour. He is from National City, California and is a professional DBK free rider that rides a dirt bike that can be used on natural terrain to make back flips in the hills. DBK stands for Dirt Bike Kidz, which is a company in the dirt biking industry.

The Kill the Noise! High School Tour continues here at Oak Hills High School on October 28, 2015 for an After School concert event from 2:35pm-4:00pm. This event will take place on campus between the gym and the tennis courts. Have fun with free food and free music.