Letter from the 2018-2019 Editor-In-Chief

Paw Print 2018-2019

Paw Print 2018-2019

Paw Print 2018-2019

Paw Print 2018-2019

"The Journalism class and club has had a long school year to become more than just classroom peers but rather a small family."

May 28, 2019

Paw Print Newspaper has been an online, student run program for four years now. Our main focus has been to give the Oak Hills High School student body a voice and be represented equally and accurately. Our Paw Print team has taken the 2018-2019 school year to be more diligent in our articles as we focus on every aspect of life as a Bulldog.

All students on campus matter; whether that be band members, athletes, or club presidents. Every story matters to our team and we hope that we made our Bulldog family proud with the content we provided. This year we strived to get the most important events covered but also the stories that mentioned students who do not get put into the spotlight very often.

The school year of 2018-2019 was filled with many adventures and events. Covering it all wasn’t easy and although we may have not gotten to everything, we tried to do our school justice. From the pep-rallies, to concerts, to dances, and class projects. Oak Hills High School has its fair share of good times. We were just glad that we could be a part of it and share it with the rest of the world.

We congratulate our seniors for heading into a new life outside of high school. You have made OHHS proud with not only your school achievements but also your integrity and compassion. To our underclassmen, we hope to continue writing stories about you and the great things you will accomplish.

Not only has Paw Print focused on its staff and students this year but also on our team. The Journalism class and club has had a long school year to become more than just classroom peers but rather a small family. From lunches together, to choosing movies on free days, and even writing articles together- the Paw Print team has made an impact on each other that will last forever.

Writing is not an easy task. Our Paw Print class applaud each other for our successes and console each for the losses. We can only hope that our work has shifted our community for the better.

There will never be another class like ours but we can’t wait to see the next batch of students try.

Although the school year has come to an end, the Paw Print legacy will continue on and we wish the best for the next students who will be joining in on the family.