Oak Hills High School Project Showcase and Cedar Middle School Parent Night

Proud students display their projects of rockets and roller coasters with science teacher Robert Williams.

Matthew Johnson

Matthew Johnson

Matthew Johnson

The event that allows teachers and students the opportunity display their work to the incoming families from Cedar Middle School.

May 8, 2019

On Wednesday, May 1st Oak Hills High School (OHHS) hosted its annual Project Showcase and combined the event with the Cedar Middle School Parent Night. Hosted in the OHHS gym, this event gave the families of incoming students and the community an opportunity to see a few projects created by OHHS students.

Combined with live performances including the presentation of the colors from the OHHS JROTC color guard, Mariachi Band, Drama, and Choir, this made one night both informative and entertaining.

For more information about these clubs and classes, please speak with the counseling office at Oak Hills High School. Additional information about Cedar Middle School can be found by contacting their front office.