Oak Hills High School Dessert Nite

Choir will be hosting a flavor filled fundraiser

Oak Hills High School Dessert Nite

A poster for Dessert Nite, which will be on Tuesday, February 26th. 
Dr. C and Dr. Saenz are not listed but will also be performing.

A poster for Dessert Nite, which will be on Tuesday, February 26th. Dr. C and Dr. Saenz are not listed but will also be performing.

Oak Hills High School Choir students will be hosting a Dessert Nite on February 26, 2019. The event will start at 6 PM and will be located in the PAC (Performing Arts Center).

The Dessert Nite is a fundraiser for an end of the school year field trip for the choir students.

Tickets for Dessert Nite will be sold by only the choir students and are $8.00 to sit the closest to the stage, $7.00 for sitting in the middle, and $6.00 for sitting in the back.

If you have ASB you will get one dollar off your purchase. Each ticket will come with one free dessert but people attending are encouraged to pay for more desserts throughout the night.

The Dessert Nite theme is Fairytale and will be mainly Disney Musicals. Teachers will also be involved in performing in the Dessert Nite as well such as Jesse Maust, Dr. Rocky Comberiati, Dr. Greg Saenz, Angie Ramirez , and Dr. Scott & Allison deHart. 

“I feel nervous about singing in a small group but I’m excited to bring joy to our customers,” comments Lilliane Ngalo, an OHHS junior choir student.

If you have any questions contact Jeanne Wells in room E-3 or any choir student.